Thursday, May 6, 2021

Write A Press Release











About:

Press releases are an essential aspect of online marketing and communication.



As a student with a business and marketing major, I understand the value and importance of representing your business positively through an informative and professional lens.



This gig offers:

  • SEO-optimization
  • Original content Copyscape-cleared
  • Attention-grabbing title and subtitle
  • AssociatedPress style
  • Final product in as little as two days



I will further personally provide:

  • Rapid responses to all inquiries 
  • Limitless accommodations
  • Unlimited Revisions





I am an experienced writer with a formal education in business and marketing. I have a background in journalism and news writing. I have worked for small businesses and interned at a major international corporation, helping them succeed in areas of communications and digital marketing.



What sets me apart from even the best Pro Verified sellers here on Fiverr is my dedication to research and learning your business. I will put in the extra work because I care about your end goals.



I look forward to assisting you in growing your business and helping you reach a new customer base. 

Reviews


:

Willing to communicate.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment