Thursday, May 6, 2021

Write An Attention Grabbing Press Release











About:

Start spreading the news! I will write you a press release on any topic that you can add to your website and social media pages. My press releases have been picked up by Yahoo News and local media outlets. Please contact me for samples!



By purchasing this gig, you will receive:

  • A drafted and SEO-optimized press release with a title and subtitle
  • Plagiarism free work
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Open and clear communication for optimum collaboration
  • Timely delivery



Please contact me prior to ordering to discuss your specific needs! Thank you!

Reviews


:

I gave Marisa a bunch of information about me and my business mission etc. and she sifted through it and made a great summary of it with less words ;) The press release says exactly the core of it and super happy with it. She is a very skillful, talented writer. I didn't ask for any revisions. She just knows what to do. Very kind in communication too. I really enjoyed her service. Thank you Marisa!

:

Very pleased with the press release I received. Well written and the info was structured in a really nice way. Would order from again :)

:

Marisa's communication, work, and content was fast and on point. She is very talented. I already bought from her, and I look forward to keep buying.

:

An absolutely incredible experience! I highly highly recommend M.Powell for your next project. Based on our prior experience in the industry, M.Powell has gone above and beyond our expectations. Bravo Keep up the fantastic work.

:

I am wildly impressed with Marisa Powell's work. In hiring her, you can expect to get your job done expeditiously on target.




No comments:

Post a Comment