Sunday, January 3, 2021

Craft Clear, Compelling Press Releases











About:

Are you a business owner who wants to announce a new location or service to your community? Do you represent an artist and want some help plugging their new song or album and spreading the word to the media? As a longtime former journalist and current copywriter, I've been on both sides of the press release process. During my days in media, I've received more than my share of press releases and have seen the good, the bad, and the ugly. I know what speaks to those on the receiving end of a press release, and how to make yours stand out. 



I'll write a press release for your company or platform that speaks directly to the audience of your choice, marketing/plugging your product or service, in a tone of voice that fits your personal needs. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment