Monday, January 18, 2021

Press Release Writing With Press Release Distribution











About:

I am Peter Roland a freelance journalist and PR expert. I can help your company generate media coverage and communicate your messages effectively with a compelling and effective press release that would draw media attention.



The launch of your eBook, website, mobile app, music EP, kickstarter and crowdfunding campaign, is not complete without proper exposure through a well written press release & press release distributions which could in turn lead to massive conversions. You definitely need me!



With standard press release guidelines, knowledge of your brand, products and services, understanding of your market, & research on what your competitor is doing with an awareness of the competitive edge you have to offer, I will write press releases that will grab media attention.



My press release distributions are not just search engine optimized, they also guarantee you a comprehensive 99% pick up rate with guaranteed publications.



Summary:



  • SEO distributions
  • Customized distribution report
  • Express deliveries
  • Local distributions (gig extra).



Free Perks:



  1. Keyword Targeting
  2. Top-Tier Backlinks
  3. Google and Google News Indexing



Please, read FAQs before you place an order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome seller. Worked with me when we had issues with the distribution of the press release to get everything working. Peterrolands goes the extra mile for his clients. Highly reccomended!

Seller's Response:

You have a heart of Gold :)

Seller's Response:

Peter answered all my questions before we got on the orders and he went the extra mile to give me a little extra. Great effort. Thanks Peter!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot for choosing to work with me.

Seller's Response:

Peter was a true professional! He was able to explain my story in a easy and comprehensive way. Highly recommend him!




No comments:

Post a Comment