Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Write And Distribute A Professional Press Release











About:

I write newsworthy press releases that catch the eye of journalists, publishers, and media outlets. I’ll put your best foot forward. This gig is the go-to resource for businesses on the hunt to get higher search rankings with superior SEO content. 

The fact that you have a superb Business, Music, Product, Art, or Book doesn't count as long as the public is not aware of it's existence. This is why you need an expert press release writer who will help you expand your network, increase your brand awareness, and promote your new products

Being a trained press release writer, I choose the right words to better describe your business offerings for better communication and impact. 

The great thing about our press release service is that I will conduct keyword research and write your PR with SEO in mind. The right keywords in your press release can be the difference of a few visitors reading to a lot of visitors reading it

What you get?

  • Creative writing
  • Option to include photos and videos
  • Full report with every news outlet press release is disturbed to



Let's get started. I look forward to working with you.



Adeseun

Reviews


:

Very fast delivery and excellent service from the seller. Highly recommended

:

Great thanks for re-arranging it looks better

:

Great customer service with quick response. She has a very professional approach. She is optimizing her client´s time by focusing on facts rather than collateral. She is streamlining the whole process by giving objective advice on how 2 move forward in the best ways. I was extremely happy with how fast & the way she moves forward with my project.  I highly recommend hiring her as U always wants 2 use someone who will take care of YOU and your project as if it was her own personal project. I am very appreciative of her for helping me deal with my situation.  She is very knowledgeable and understanding, and I would absolutely recommend her services to anyone in need of help when it comes PR

:

excellent didnt finish reading but looks excellent

:

Seller did an outstanding job! I highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment