Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Write A Press Release











About:

I have 10 years of professional writing experience under my belt. As a writer, I understand the importance of concise, engaging press release content that is designed to inform target audiences while keeping information brief and impactful.

For my base package prices, you will receive…

One (1) press release of up to 300 words. Please use the package word count calculator for press release content exceeding 300 words.

Keywords: Please note the package information for how many keywords are included. Keywords are used with frequency and placement at my discretion; contact me for prices regarding specific keyword requirements

Revision policy: I only offer free revisions in the unlikely event of concrete technical errors, such as missed typos or not fulfilling previously agreed upon requirements. However, my premium package does include one (1) preference revision. Please contact me for information regarding preference revision costs on basic/standard packages or additional preference revisions on premium.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment