Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Write You A Professional Press Release











About:

**Launching a new business? Updating your brand? Or simply a personality with a great story to tell? A great press release can help get your message to the masses.**



I'm a former journalist, online editor and freelance writer for multiple websites and magazines. I've had years of experience working on both sides of the PR landscape, both receiving and writing press releases and know what it takes to grab media attention.



When you purchase my gig you receive:

  • A researched and original press release
  • Headlined and sub-headed to grab attention
  • Revisions if required
  • Media distribution recommendations



I also offer expert articles and blog writing and look forward to getting to know you and your team.





*Simply answer my questionnaire below and I look forward to working with you.*

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Meghan is one of those rare, extremely talented writers!! She's my new secret weapon. I'm so lucky (and grateful) to have found her here!

Seller's Response:

✨❤️Oh my god — what beautiful feedback to receive! It was a pleasure to work with you and looking forward to the next one.

:

Meghan is very professional and devoted to her work. I strongly recommend all her services to everyone. Top-notch Service. Keep it up

:

Thank you so much for this lovely review. It was a pleasure to work with you and read your book.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment