Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Professional Press Release











About:

Hello,

I have been working as a journalist in a national English daily for 10 years.

You are in right place, if you need a press release for any event like- product launching, project launching, book unveiling, campaign inauguration, business meeting, annual general meeting, festival or fair kicking off, etc.

I can write a newsworthy press release aimed to raise awareness to your new product, event, company promotion, etc.

A well-written press release can boost the marketing of your work and your organization. As I have 10 years’ experience in journalism, I know how to deal with print and electronic media.

I am here to help you deliver your news to your target audience - as well as drive traffic to your website and social media.

Thank you.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment