Thursday, April 29, 2021

Write Your Press Release











About:

With 4+ years experience in writing marketing content, I will write your press release to the highest standard to suit your audience. I have written for skincare and beauty brands and musicians when they have a new song being released.



If you provide me with 3 focus keywords and a word count, I will be sure to give your press release star treatment ready for success.

Reviews


:

Awesome delivery. Will buy again from you. such an amazing experience

:

Wonderfully written with excitement, thank you for the press release!

:

great to work with

:

Given the pricing, the seller communicated and delivered speedily. Happy to do more, easy to work with, would recommend for a quick turnaround. Helpful for condensing loads of info into a short one page document which is what I needed, and help with looking at my info from a different angle. Will use again.

:

Great seller! Very prompt and efficient.. I highly recommend!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment