Thursday, March 11, 2021

Write A Professional Press Release In Spanish











About:

I am a professional Journalist. I have a BA in Journalism in the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (Spain) and over 15 years of experience writing articles in some of the most read newspapers in Spain, such as El Mundo or Levante-emv. I have also had professional experience in corporate communication, as I worked in different institutions, as the European Parliament or the Diputación de Castellón.



Once you contract the package, I will send you an email with a few questions (basic information that I need for the press release).



If you need a professional press release, I am the right person.



Feel free to contact me for further information!

Reviews


:

Un trabajo excelente. Muy recomendable! Volveré a contactar con Lidia seguro!

:

Muy recomendable, ágil bien de precio y con gran comprensión de las necesidades del encargo. Repetiré seguro.

:

She was great

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment