Sunday, March 7, 2021

Write A Press Release That Actually Gets Your Project Noticed











About:

Do you need to distribute a press release that will actually get your project or business noticed?



I've written hundreds of press releases for government officials, Fortune 500 companies, international organizations, start-ups, and others. Let me help you announce an event, interesting story, new product or service, award, or anything else that you think would of interest to others.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I wanted to write creative press-release in strorytelling manner. So, the result is awesome:-) Along with PR I've asked to do short proofread of one of my webpages and I got useful recommendations as I asked. Great communication! Will back with another tasks, thank you.

:

Amazing experience! I will absolutely be using him again. Fast, accurate, and the final product was even better than I had hoped.

:

The communication was great, the release was good, but I wouldn't call it compelling. But I will use it. Turn around time was awesome.

:

Quick and responsive, highly recommended

:

Jagood94 was happy enough to make corrections to ensure I got what I needed.




No comments:

Post a Comment