Saturday, March 13, 2021

Write An Impressive And Professional Press Release











About:

I am a certified content writer with more than 3-years of experience in public relations and media. In the last 2-years, I have written tens of press releases and stories for my clients and employers in the media, and I very well know what makes worth it. 

I am comfortable and passionate about creating compelling press releases in writing on any industry.

A great press release is the best way to introduce your work to the audience and industry insiders alike.

I'll write a powerful, eye-catching, informative, engaging, and concise press release professionally. It will include the title and summary in around 150 to 400 words news as referred in the detail of packages. 

Each package I offer has a specific word count. With each gig, you'll receive:

  • High-quality original content
  • Proofreading
  • Reading optimization

For more words, please refer to the gig extras.

Refer FAQ section for more details.

Note: Prices are negotiable depending on the scope of the work.

You are welcome to send me a message if you have any questions!

Looking forward to working with you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working with Sultan was good and will work with him again in the near future.

:

Another outstanding job. Thank you so much.

:

I am honored and humbled Sir, looking forward to working more in the future.

:

An outstanding job I am placing my second order.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment