Monday, March 8, 2021

Create A Press Release Or News Story In Swedish











About:

Hej! 



⬛⬛⬛Please don't place any orders without messaging me first ⬛⬛⬛



I'm a meticulous and creative writer with more than 15 years of experience when it comes to content, translations, and research. I have a bachelor's degree in journalism and a solid background in media, public relations, and public affairs.



Creating engaging articles and cogent text snippets is something I thoroughly enjoy doing. I'd be happy to write some awesome Swedish content for you in the form of a press release or news item.

Reviews


:

I am super happy with the delivery. I will be back for sure

:

Strålande jobb som vanligt! Verkligen helnöjd med denna säljare! 5+++++++

:

It was very nice and profesional to work with mjomark

:

Everything was great and fast

:


No comments:

Post a Comment