Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Write An Expert Press Release











About:

GET A PROFESSIONALLY WRITTEN RELEASE TO BOOST YOUR BRAND!!

Over 600+ positive reviews 

Putting your news out there just got easier with my limited time offer!

If you have a new product, service or any news that you want the world to know about it, send over the details and let me craft a keyword-optimized captivating press release comprising of a catchy title, concise sub-heading, well-oiled content and a contact section for your promotion.

Even if you think that you do not have a newsworthy event to write about, don't worry, I will create one for you! 



MY OFFERS:

★The release will be accepted at all PR submission sites - My Guarantee.

★★If any alterations are required, I will do it for FREE - No Questions Asked



GIG SPECIALS:

Maximum exposure ($25): It includes submission of your PR to premiere PR sites.



Send me a message in case of any query and I will be happy to help.



P.S. The premium package is only for press release distribution and does not include the press release writing. The writing service should be ordered separately if needed.

Please note that a contact person name, number, email id, and website address needs to be provided if you are choosing my distribution packa

Reviews


:

Fast delivery and good content

:

Good writing and great formatting.

:

Excellent work

:

Very easy to work with

:

Great content. Thank you very much.




No comments:

Post a Comment