Monday, March 1, 2021

Write Your Press Release











About:

Welcome to Your Next Press Release!



I am a professionally trained writer, blogger, and editor. I specialize in AP Style. As someone with an extensive and eclectic background I am comfortable researching and writing on any topic. 



With this gig you are guaranteed:

  • A release title and subtitle
  • Unlimited revisions
  • A unique and timely release


Please check out my gig extras for faster delivery and more customization! If you have any questions feel free to reach out and I will respond as fast as possible. If you are curious about my prior work take a look at my profile and website! I am also available for custom plans and multi-step releases. 



I look forward to working with you and getting to know your team!



Let's get creative!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment