Sunday, February 28, 2021

Press Release Distribution On Yahoo News, Finance, Lifestyle With Google Index











About:

About This Gig

Best Offer Online



Basic Package $180



  • I will publish your press release on Yahoo News
  • 6 day delivery
  • Includes an image and a link.



Standard Package Yahoo Lifestyle Publishing $190



  • I will publish your press release on Yahoo Lifestyle.
  • Includes an image and link.
  • 6 Days delivery



Premium Package Yahoo Finance $200



  • I will Publish your press release on Yahoo Finance.
  • Includes an image and link.
  • 6 Days delivery



Gig Extras for Additional Services 



  • Press Release Writing $25 (if you don't have the content ready)



I will write a standard press release or article to promote your business or brand for an additional $30. You can add this gig extra when your order. Please note that, this will need an extra 24 hours.





Content guidelines



Content must be written in 3rd persona, no direct addressing. If you are not sure, please send content to me before ordering.



Questions? Examples? Please message me

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment