Thursday, March 4, 2021

Write A Press Release











About:

With a first-class master's degree in Journalism, I know the key to exposure. A typical newsroom is sent countless press releases daily, and so making an impact and having a strong angle to convince journalists that your story is newsworthy can be a challenge. This is why YOU need my compelling, effective writing techniques. Every word must count!



What to expect from me:

  • A professionally formatted press release
  • A well-researched piece
  • 100% original work
  • Punctual delivery - the news moves fast, so why wait?
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Newsworthy press release - I will help you find the right angle to captivate and engage newsrooms



Let's get creating!

Reviews


:

I am speechless! Zoe knocked it out of the park on the first try. One of the most professional deliveries in my years on Fiverr, by far.

:

I needed a quick PR and that is what I got. No problems. Thanks for the work. Will work with Zoe again.

:

Amazing work and lightning fast delivery! Thank you so much

:

I am so glad I found Zoe. With her rich language and vivid descriptions of my products, her work is remarkable. I keep coming back to her because she is simply awesome. Thank you so much Zoe!

:

Perfect as always :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment