Friday, March 26, 2021

Write An Effective Press Release











About:

I will write an original, effective 300-400 word press release for your product or service or I will edit and rewrite your existing release. Years of public relations and advertising experience working with a wide variety of industries and services enable me to understand your needs quickly and develop a release which will showcase your news today. I am an English major who graduated with honors and have used that knowledge throughout my business career.



I combine the perspective of the generalist with contemporary techniques to serve your needs. In developing your release I will draw upon appropriate expertise from my experience in advertising sales, direct marketing, media buying, public relations, publishing, research and writing.



When you review my gig extras, if you have questions about the offer or current delivery times, let me know and I will answer promptly.



This is the information you need to supply with your order: The focus/purpose of your release, what you want the public to know about your product or event and the appropriate identification you want to appear for you or your business. Include a website if possible. Thank you.

 

Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment