Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Provide A PR Media List With Highest Success Rates











About:

Get access to most premium PR media contact list!



All deliveries will be catered in 1 day at no additional cost



Big names are not just Forbes, Buzzfeed, Mashable, BBC, Nypost, Nytimes, USA Today, Cnet, Bloomberg, Tech Crunch... The list just goes...



Features are:



  • High success rate
  • The most reputed journalists
  • Keyword based (noone else in the market is selling it) - available in premium package only
  • Twitter handles of top journalists


You can also prepare this list by yourself, it will take a few months. If you can't wait, order now and experience the premium PR list prepared using hundred of hours work.



Kick off your successful press releases campaign now.



Make a name!



New gigs coming soon!



 



 



Reviews


:

I tried contacting different seller's for the PR media list but none replied back with proper answers. PRTICTIC answered to all my queries and cleared all my doubt's I had regarding the PR media list, Excellent communication skills, and as a perk I received extra contact list, which is really awesome and I am very thankful for that. I would really recommend buyers to always buy from sellers who have proper answer for your queries before buying.

:

The turnaround was super quick. I am yet to reach out to the relevant contacts but the list of publications seems spot on. Thanks very much

:

Thanks for all the amazing contacts! Going above and beyond requirements is definitely a bonus and so appreciated. You’re amazing, thank you!

:

These were really great. I appreciate seller was flexible.

:

Wow! I cannot put into words how great the customer service is. She's super thorough and delivers super quick. I look forward to working with her again shortly.




No comments:

Post a Comment