Sunday, January 31, 2021

Write Press Release And Provide UK Distribution











About:

Have you a product you want to promote? Then look no further!   

With standard PR guidelines, I will write you a newsworthy PR.

Gig package summary:



  • BRONZE PACKAGE- PR writing with 50 UK Newspapers sent in several screenshots.


  • SILVER PACKAGE-  PR writing with 50 UK Newspapers, 240+ News sites, in PDF format.


  • GOLD PACKAGE- PR writing with submission to 50 UK Newspapers, 1000 list of UK editors in PDF, 300+ Media News sites in PDF format.

With this service, I will take your prepared PR and create a tailored media distribution list to include all relevant online and offline media contacts in the UK. We will issue your PR to this list, delivering your release to the inbox of every applicable newspaper, magazine, radio station, journalist, editor, and reporter. 



One image can be distributed with your release. 

I'll do the distribution on your behalf & will provide a database listing the outlet names for your records along with contact names, outlet web names and regions.



It would be a pleasure to get associated with you. If you are interested in our services please share your contact details.

N:B Please check FAQS for questions.

    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    I guess I was completely misunderstanding how the service worked because I was under the impression that I would receive links to the press release being published and not just distributed so maybe that is my fault for not properly reading what I was buying but I was under the impression that I would have access to where the press release was made available online

    Seller's Response:

    Fantastic experience and very patient and understanding. I would recommend this gig to everyone that needs global exposure via press releases then this is the gig! Thanks

    :

    Thank you for this fabulous report of the UK distribution. Just what I wanted. The editors responded to my content as requested and got it published. I do recommend and Will do come again. Superb!

    :

    This was a slightly complex project, that was handled well and delivered within spec. Very happy, will be ordering again.

    :

    It was great working on your project and we are happy it went successfully and promoted. Looking forward working with you in the near future.:)




    No comments:

    Post a Comment