Friday, February 5, 2021

Write You A Press Release











About:

Welcome to my press release gig!



Please message me with your request prior to submitting your order, so I can ensure that I will meet your needs and timeline.



I am a trained writer and public relations professional. I have 5+ years of press release, blog, third-party article, and social media writing experience. 



I am comfortable writing on any topic, but specifically, have my experience in the health care industry. 



By booking my gig, you will receive: 

  • A 300-word press release
  • A release title and subtitle
  • Revisions
  • Access to me to discuss the goals of the release and further communication consultation.



I also provide gig extras! Check them out!



I look forward to collaborating to help you meet your press release goals!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Being a artist fresh out of the box I know nothing about press releases. Working with francescamr has been great. I will be coming back when I am ready for another one.

Seller's Response:

This is exactly what I needed! Francesca is a stellar communicator with a wealth of knowledge about public relations. She exceeded my expectations on quality and timeliness. I'll definitely work with her again!

:

Thank you for the awesome review and tip! I look forward to working together again soon!

:

Thank you so much for your amazing work! Francesca really understood my needs! Will definitely use her services again :)

:

Second PR she made for me and was AWESOME! 100% Recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment