Thursday, May 13, 2021

Write A SEO Press Release In Dutch











About:

This gig includes the writing of one quality press release optimized for search engines. I am a native Dutch speaker and I'm publishing as a journalist on multiple websites. I can help you announce your news with a search engine optimized (SEO) press release. You can use the press release to target local or niche media and influencers. 



SEO means that your tekst is right for search engines to find it. I can't garrantee it will be on the top of the list in Google.



If I submit your press release, it mean that I'm sending it to the for you relevant media. I can't publish it on that media.

Reviews


:

Freddy was very fast in turning around my project. He even edited the format so it would translate properly and read well to the Netherlands. I'm grateful to have met Freddy online. Well worth the time and money. Thank you again Freddy.

:

Satisfied about the delivery, no revisions needed. Gave some extra tips.

:

Very good writer. Respond time to pre-sale questions can be a little faster, but other than that the quality is really good. Great job and thank you very much.

:

He did a quick and excellent job for us.

:

Quick Turnaround, great concise style, straight to the point




No comments:

Post a Comment