Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Write Or Proofread Press Release











About:

YOUR PROFESSIONAL PRESS RELEASE WRITER AND PROOF READER



Satisfaction guaranteed!



I will Write you a Press Release starting from 200 words for just $15 with unlimited revisions, adding to this, let me tell you that I can Proof Read your already written press release too.



Why should you choose my services?



  • I am a keen writer
  • Level 2 seller
  • Intriguing and tangible press releases
  • SEO friendly
  • Keywords based
  • Images will be added free of cost
  • Properly formatted
  • Guaranteed revisions



P.S. I deliver my work on time, sometimes before the deadline.



I am incredibly excited to get to know you and your team. Furthermore, I look forward to our collaboration.



If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. I have a portfolio to share if you'd like to see samples before ordering. 



Let's get to work.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I appreciated the sellers patience, hard work and continued efforts throughout this process.

Seller's Response:

Great Experience. Challenging though

Seller's Response:

Wonderful person to work with.

Seller's Response:

Thank you 😊

Seller's Response:

Great communications.




No comments:

Post a Comment