Monday, March 29, 2021

Write A Press Release, And Do Press Release Writing And Distribution Fast











About:

If you are in the lookout for a geek press release writer, then you've come to the "write" spot!



I will leverage my press release experience to write compelling press releases with an aim - to keep eyes glued to your news and possibly trigger action from prospective clients or customers. My PR services offer a superior level of media coverage, exposure, and ROI - ensuring you get the best value for your hard-earned money.



If you’re seeking to Launch a business or Product, Event, Game Launch, Book Release, Crypto-currency news or ANY other newsworthy event; I can create a professional press release to tell your story. I also do massive Press Release Distribution.



I have written over 500 SEO press release for start-ups, and distributed almost half of them to my network of over 250+ media sites globally including; Forbes, Google News, Google Finance, CBS, Fox, ABC and many more.



PACKAGES

Starter Package – 350 Words Press Release Writing Only – No PR Distribution.

Classic Package – 400 words Press release writing or Press release editing, and eventually submit Press release on gig extra.

Pro Package - 500 Words Press Release Writing & Press release distribution -

Reviews


:

The text is pretty good, actually much better than I thought. But I didn't understand the Gig and I did misunderstanding.. Definitely we gonna work again.

:

Very understanding

:

Thank you for the work

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment