Sunday, March 28, 2021

Press Release Distribution On Yahoo Finance











About:

Hello Distinguished Buyer

 Do you need to get your artlcle or press release featured on Google news, Yahoo news, Yahoo Finance or lifestyle. I will publish your written artlcle professionally on Yahoo Finance.



OUR PACKAGES DESCRIPTION

BASIC, YAHOO NEWS $50

- I will publish your press release on Google news and Yahoo news.

- I will write concise articles of 300 words content.

- 3 days delivery and no revision can be made once the artlcle or press has been published.



STANDARD, YAHOO FINANCE $200

- I will publish press release on Yahoo Finance.

- I will write concise articles of 350 words content.

- 3 days delivery with no revision once the press release has been published.



PREMIUM, YAHOO NEWS AND FINANCE $350

- I will publish article/ press release on Google news, Yahoo news and Yahoo Finance.

- I will write concise articles of 500 words content 

- 5 days delivery with no revision after publishing.



Generally, with no additional cost,

- I will add your image or logo within the press release content

- I will provide press release on Market watch.



Full satisfaction is guaranteed.

Kindly contact us before you place your order and for questions.

Thanks

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment