Monday, March 29, 2021

Write, Edit, And Proofread A Press Release In 24 Hrs











About:

*Contact me for custom gigs.*



I will write a press release from scratch or edit and refine your working draft into a finely crafted press release that is sure to grab attention. 



Earn the media attention you crave for your company or organization by teaming up with me to create a winning pitch story angle and news-worthy written piece. 



Fast turnaround and quality work guaranteed!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Lisa did a great job with press release as the first gig I ordered. It is beyond my expectation. Very informative and well-formatted as corporate press release. Will reorder for sure. Strongly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much! I look forward to working together again.

:

Lisa did a great job with a press release for my new book, Empowered Prayer. She met my timeline and the quality of her work is impressive. She has mastery of language and knows how to put it on the page so it sings. I will definitely use her services again.

:

Lisa was so easy to work with! She has written me an amazing press release, capturing all of the essence of my business!! Communication was excellent and the quality of work is fantastic. I will definitely be contacting Lisa again soon and would highly recommend her services. Thank you, Lucy

:

Thank you so much Lucy. It was a pleasure.




No comments:

Post a Comment