Sunday, February 14, 2021

Edit Your Press Release











About:

I will take your draft release and turn it into an effective and precise document that will grab the attention of journalists. This means I'll help generate a catchy headline, if necessary, and reorganize and rewrite your content so that it reads more like a news article. This helps journalists envision your release as a story, one that they want to pitch or write. If your press release should really be a media alert, I will rewrite it in that format for you. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She made my press release great!

Seller's Response:

Great client! Easy to communicate with and responsive to all my questions. Thank you for trusting me with your press release!

:

Again very professional work ! I am highly recommend her and again I will use her service :)

:

Precious work and suggestions, thanks Sadie!

:

It was a wonderful experience she is professional on it . I highly recommend her :)




No comments:

Post a Comment