Friday, February 19, 2021

Create A Knockout Press Release That Gets You Noticed











About:

I will provide you with a knockout press release that will get you the media attention and brand awareness you deserve. I will research, draft, and revise a custom press release on any topic for your organization and provide it to you for you to release to any sources you wish. My formal education is in English, and throughout my academic and professional career in higher education and as the owner of an e-commerce business, I have drafted and edited documents in nearly every genre, including press releases.



When you partner with me on this gig you are guaranteed



  • Adherence to AP style guidelines
  • Valuable content that will catch the eye of journalists, clients, and the public
  • SEO-optimized content 
  • Title and subtitle
  • Revisions
  • Unlimited access to me to answer any questions you may have 
 

I can also help boost your exposure by creating two social media posts for you to post your channels with the Premium package. 



Whether you are looking to launch a new store or product, advertise a community service event or opportunity, or announcing a major milestone, I can help generate the buzz you're looking for. 



Let's get you the recognition you deserve.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Kelly did an amazing job creating my press release! She was professional, delivered on time, and her communication was superb and timely. I would definitely work with her again.

Seller's Response:

Once we were able to establish the intent of the press release, Kelly did a great job of focusing the message to draw attention to our organization.

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much for your patience and your clear vision for your release. Best wishes on securing more funding for your important organization!

:

She is amazing! I am so happy with the job. My friend actually recommended her to me and had amazing things to say about her. I am definitely going to work with her with other projects I have lined up

:

Thank you so much! And thanks for the tip. I look forward to future collaborations.




No comments:

Post a Comment