Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Craft A Compelling Press Release











About:

I'll craft a compelling press or media release for your organization that will help get your message in front of your target audience. I specialize in issue based work and I've successfully secured earned media in hundreds of state and regional publications for clients across the nation in the Midwest, the South, and Washington, D.C. Nationally I've helped secure stories in The Economist, PBS News Hour, NPR, The Intercept, Bloomberg View, and Governing.



For the basic package I ask that you provide background and topic information. But, for an additional fee I am willing to do my own research on your organization and craft a newsworthy angle to pitch to a targeted media outlet or reporter.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment