Saturday, January 2, 2021

Write You An Ap Style Press Release Of 250 Words











About:

A 250 word press release in newsworthy, AP format.  This will not be a "call to action" release that can be rejected for a sales pitch.  Offering a sale, or mentioning stellar service is thinly veiled advertising.  Your release will be instantly rejected.



I need the basics: who, what, why.  URL, contact information including email.  I also need a name, first and last. 


Buyer will receive two copies of PR, .rtf and .pdf at no charge.  Additional formats on request.



ALL gig information is required for a release.  A longer release is not possible without ALL this information.  Please note this before ordering.



Document uploading may results in typos and misspellings. Let me know asap if this happens so I can fix it. I will not be accountable for errors and mistakes if the order is automatically accepted without review.



Bulk orders may take longer than 5 days. Please ask before placing bulk orders.



Longer releases are not available via multiple five dollar purchases.





Reviews


:

brbaker is truly amazing. He truly knows PR and is excellent at his job. I wish I could give him a hug because he understands my legal case and helped me to express my words for media attention. Thank you very much my friend. Happy and healthy New Year.

:

Thank you so much. Thank you for going over the word count. I appreciate your work each and every time. Happy New Year's to you and yours as well. God bless!

:

Very happy with the content for my press release

:

Responds quickly professional I will continue to work with him

:

brbaker is the real deal, just like Holyfield. He totally provided an exceptional project. Very happy thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment