Friday, April 23, 2021

Write A Professional Press Release For Your Company











About:

Professional Press Release



News editors and journalists are sent thousands of press releases every day and most end up being deleted and never seeing the light of day. Not mine.



I have over five years experience writing press releases for global brands and European companies which have been covered by some of the biggest news organisations.



I know how to spot a story and carefully craft a press release to ensure it catches the attention of a journalist or news editor, helping land media coverage of your brand, company or product.



All my press releases come ready for distribution. If you would like me to handle distribution I can distribute your press release to over 100 UK or USA media outlets for an additional cost.



Contact me today and we can discuss your needs to discuss your request.

Reviews


:

Graham is professional, honest and sincere. Great to work with you.

:

Thanks very much

:

Wonderful experience very easy to work with great communicator

:

Gentleman to deal with, look forward to working together again!

:

Easy communicator , understood well my message and the this of of my company beautiful written and also delivered them to the press. I will use his services again .




No comments:

Post a Comment