Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Write A Compelling, Concise Press Release











About:

Is it time to get a little attention? I can help. 



I have worked as both a journalist (local news, trade and financial) and marketing manager in my career. Writing, reviewing and redistributing press releases in one form or another has, therefore, been a core part of my professional life. Applying that experience to you specific project is what this gig is all about.



For this gig, I will produce a fully-formatted and researched press release for your business or product. With the opportunity for revising the copy, together we will generate a release worthy of your project.



Successful, attention-grabbing press releases ultimately boil down to these two key points:



  1. Short and sweet: Pithy press releases get the greatest attention (and dissemination) from busy journalists.
  2. Engaging and relevant story: Don't just sell a product or project, sell a story with the product or project wrapped up in it.


I will help you do just this no matter what the nature of your newsworthy event. So why not get in contact with me regarding what you're after, then we can get down to work.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment