Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Write A Professional Artist Or Band Biography











About:

This gig is for artists, actors, painters, bands, musicians, managers and anyone in the music industry.



For $10 (Gold) package:

I will enhance your existing bio (100 words) or I will write a new short bio of (100 words). Format:PDF. Source File NOT included (See Gig Extras).



For $25 (Platinum) package:

I will write a professional industry standard bio of 300 words. Format:PDF. Source File NOT included (See Gig Extras).



For $50 (Diamond) package:

I will write a full-length bio, and create a graphical one sheet for your press-kit. Source File NOT included (See Gig Extras).



* If you require ADDITIONAL WORDS to any of the packages please see gig extras.



** Message for Extra Fast Delivery.



** I also write PRESS RELEASES, blog posts, WEB content, descriptions etc. 



*** Need a 1 liner or catch phrase? I can do that for just $10



Feel free to message me if you would like to discuss before ordering. 

Reviews


:

Beautiful work

:

Nice job Masscomm!

:

Very well worded. Would definitely recommend

:

Excellent!

:

Highly recommend! Great quality product!




No comments:

Post a Comment