Sunday, March 14, 2021

Online Press Release Distribution For SEO











About:

Announce yourself, your business, new project, or service to draw attention and help get your news higher on search rankings. With consistent effort, SEO pays off in brand awareness and feeds the content machine that runs digital marketing.



In addition to your press release, you can include up to two images, a logo, and a YouTube link to run alongside the press release in a dedicated gallery.



A successful part of my business for years, my distribution partners for U.S. coverage are ReleaseWire & PRUnderground. For a worldwide reach, choose my partner EIN Presswire. All orders include a report.



Releasewire offers:



Associated Press journalists & editors via AP Exchange, Digital Journal, Ask.com, etc, regional online newspapers, television, radio, social media.



PRUnderground offers:



Google News, DigitalJournal.com, regional media outlets, social media, and their own site indefinitely.



EIN Presswire offers:



Worldwide distribution to journalists & bloggers, Google News, Bing, Yahoo, Bloomberg, NPR, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, & Fox News, PBS, TMZ, Access Hollywood, etc., as well as social media, news mobile apps, 3rd party publisher sites, microwires, and regional media.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I hired 'bgracious' to distribute my press release. I really enjoyed "bgracious''s timely response, poignant questions, and ability to above and beyond to meet my deliverables for my important work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, Charisse! It was a pleasure to work with you as well!

Seller's Response:

Wonderful experince. Super quick and through and even helped correct some items on our Press Release. Thank you , we'll be back ;)

Seller's Response:

I was very happy to work with you too, Jeff! I look forward to our next project!

Seller's Response:

Tammi was very helpful and very professional. I enjoyed working on this project with her and would recommend her services to anyone needing help creating a company press release.




No comments:

Post a Comment