Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Write Press Release And Distribute To 100S Of Media Sites











About:

Greetings!!



Ask any top-notch SEO professional...



What SEO Activity Yields Best ROI in Terms of Genuine Traffic & Organic Google Ranks?



The answer will be--- PRESS RELEASE DISTRIBUTION.



Yes, It's Correct. But many of us just don't know. 



Here, I present my Press Release Writing and Distribution Service.



A Glance over My Packages-



(1) WRITER: Let your PR Get Noticeable -- $15



  • I'll write 500-650 Words Press Release (Just Write). 
  • I'll follow International PR Guidelines & Format it accordingly. 
  • I can provide PR ideas.




(2) LAUNCHER: Make the World Listen You -- $95



  • I'll Write 500-650 words PR (as Per WRITER Pack). 
  • Distribute to 350 Media Sites.
  • Distribute to Several Journalists & Editors. 
  • I can add multimedia like Photo, Video or Audio. 
  • Distribute as per Your Given Schedule.




(3) BOOMER: Let your PR Boom the World -- $155



  • Everything in LAUNCHER Pack.
  • Distribute directly to matched Media outlets, Journalists, and Bloggers. 
  • Targeted distribution by Industry, Location, and Topic.

  • Sent to specialty media outlets.

  • Optional statewide and multi-state regional (US) distribution.


This is a MUST TRY service.



Cheers!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment