Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Press Release Distribution On Yahoo Finance, News Website











About:

HELLO, WELLCOME TO MY GIG



I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ?

Correct , you are looking for press release distribution on yahoo finance, news, website. you are at the right place , don't look back

 

What You will Receive in this Gig?

 Google News - (Only Writing)

  • I will write well concise Press Release Content for you in my basic package.
  • 350 Words content.
  • Infinite Revisions until you are satisfied with content.

 

Yahoo news Package-  (Yahoo finance, news, sports, money, lifestyle)

  1. I will Publish your Press Release on Yahoo Finance.
  2. No Changes after article is published.

 Yahoo news & 50 other site Package- $250 (Yahoo Finance, Yahoo News US, Digital Journal)

  1. My Writer will write a article of 500 above words
  2. I will Publish the Press Release on Yahoo Finance and 50 other sites including google
  3. No Changes after article is published.

 

  • 100% satisfaction.
  • unlimited revision



NOTE : Please send me article before placing any order.

ADEX IS AWAITING YOUR CONTACT OR ORDER AT ANYTIME

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment