Monday, January 25, 2021

Research And Develop Grant Proposal, Writing Nonprofit Application, 501C3











About:

With over six years' experience in nonprofit grant-writing, the ability to adapt to different communication styles, and a passion for telling compelling stories, I am your go-to fundraising strategist, grant writer, content developer, and copy-editor. I believe that everyone has a story to tell, and that you can successfully help your audience see the passion you've put into your mission and work.



I specialize in grant writing and reporting, with additional expertise in other areas of fundraising and development including donor care, copy-editing, blog writing, resume writing, and even social media writing. I can help you communicate clearly with your audience, adapting to your "voice" and the needs of your company or organization. I'm a creative thinker who can help you add meat to the bones of your project, and connect on an emotional level to your donors and constituents. I'm speedy in my work and can manage tight deadlines. I am familiar with both US and UK English standards and conventions.



When you hire me, I'll be available for a conversation to make sure I fully understand who you are, what your vision is, and what you need for your project

Reviews


:

You have found the Gold Star if you choose Carolyn for your press release writing and distribution. Her choice of words is excellent, she is a master in this business. All grammar is excellent and you will be satisfied with his report on your delivered order.

:

Thank you very much for the great service and great communication will definitely work with you again.

:

I got way more than I expected!!! Went above and beyond! I will definitely purchase more gigs again in the future for my other books and website

:

Excited to see the results of the distribution, but the writing alone was worth the price so we're good either way!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment